Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 1 Day 2

I am so happy with how I feel.  I am aware that one day of eating better cannot make that much of a difference.  I believe that taking a step closer to my goals improved my overall mindset.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Yesterday, I was reading motivational quotes.  This one that stood out.

     SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
             ENDS UP BEING THE BIGGEST STEP OF YOUR LIFE.
                   TIP TOE IF YOU MUST, BUT TAKE THE STEP.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Food for Thought

The Lord give us so much.  He gave us our bodies.  They are the Temple of the Lord.  Are we treating out bodies the way that HE would want?

No comments:

Post a Comment