Thursday, September 8, 2016

Unexpected News

This morning, my husband and I found out that a path we thought the Lord was leading us toward is closed for now.  I was surprised and a bit sad, but I know the Lord has a plan for us.  The opportunity may be available again in six months, but for now it is closed.  

There is some relief in this.  I was not handling the unknown well.  My prayers asked the Lord to take my burden and stress.  In one way, having an answer did just that.

I have so many blessings in my life.  I have a wonderful husband, who loves the Lord, and loves me and our kids.  My children are a blessing from the Lord.  Their hearts want to learn more about God.  My husband has a job he loves.  I have the opportunity to homeschool my children and be with them all day.  I love all my jobs, in the home and out of the home.

My life is not perfect, but the best thing is to focus on the Lord and what He has done for us.  It brings such peace.

Blessed Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment