Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Peace

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you all.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

As an outsider, you would see a mom who has much on her plate.  You many even think that my life must feel like a tornado or typhoon, but its is more like the eye of the storm.  This peace comes from the Lord.

There will be good and bad days.  There will be great and terrible days.  I am thankful that I can always go to Him in prayer.

I do have so much going on.  I homeschool, work outside the home between 12-15 hours a week, have squadron functions 2-3 times a month, and I try to workout 3-5 times a week.  Of course, I like to keep my home running smoothly.  My kids are gymnasts and both play instruments.  We love family time and social time with friends.  Add on to this that I am suffering from migraines again.  

It seems that this is the normal life of a mom these days.  I pray that I am juggling these many things with grace.  I don't want to complain.  I want to continue to have the peace that I have today.  Of course, I do not always have it.  I know I need to continue to lean on the Lord.  He is my strength and my shield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment